Watch the Evoke 2013 livestream at Scenesat
The music composer is not allowed to be registered with a copyright society. This includes - but is not limited to - all member societies of BIEM (take a look at their website for more information). In case of doubts get in touch with us, please.
In case a compo attracts a big amount of entries, preselection will be done. For a detailed account on preselection and its practice at Evoke, read here.
NEW: One-Sample Tracked Music
- Supported formats: XM IT S3M MT2 RNS MOD XRNS
- You are ONLY allowed to use the one sample provided by us. You can download it here. (NB: Don't be puzzled by its length or size. It's not broken, it's a chiptune sample that only begins to "sound" when looped.)
- You can redraw or alter the waveform, as long as the sample keeps the exact same length.
- Apart from redrawing and looping the sample, you are not allowed to duplicate, to cut or to otherwise modify the sample via your tracker's sample editor. All modifications have to be done via effect and volume commands, leaving the sample itself intact.
- Your track can use only one version of the waveform, not multiple modifications.
- Usage of VST plugins NOT allowed.
- If you use Renoise, you are NOT allowed to use the internal effect and instrument devices. Also, you are allowed to use only one effect column at a time.
- Maximum playing time: 3:30, longer songs will be faded out
- Playback with current xmplay (XM IT S3M MOD), madtracker (MT2) or renoise (RNS XRNS)
MP3 / OGG
- Required format: OGG or MP3
- Maximum playing time: 3:30, longer songs will be faded out from 3:30 to 3:40
- Playback with current Winamp 5.x version