In case of questions concerning these rules or the competitions at Evoke simply get in touch with us.
- The competitor must be present at the party (except for the ansi/ascii compo). In case of a group-production, at least one member of the group must be present. Every attender may contribute with a maximum of one entry for each compo.
- Entries must not have been released before and they must be handed in before each deadline.
- The organizers have the right to cancel a compo if there aren't enough competitors.
- If there are too many entries for a compo there will be a preselection.
- You have to agree that we'll spread your contribution (thru scene.org, demoscene.tv e.g.).
- You may submit a screenshot for your release (format should be approx. 4:3)
- The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the competition rules and to disqualify any entry which is not suitable for the competition for any reason. This includes anything violating german or international law.