Watch the Evoke 2013 livestream at Scenesat
Evoke will feature a bigscreen with 16:9 aspect ratio Maximum resolution: 1920*1080*32bit, if above, your contribution will be scaled down If your contribution is smaller than this resolution or has another aspect ratio, there will be black borders around your graphic
- This is the compo for all animations or videos
- H264 codec recommended
- Maximum showing time: 10 minutes
- You should prepare your material in 16:9 screen ratio
NEW: Pixel Graphics
You have to create an image which uses a limited palette.
- Use ONLY the colors of this image (if problems, download here)
- Be sure your Image contains only these 16 Colors. Images with more or other colors will be disqualified!
- You can choose the resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio is recommended,
- you don't have to use all colors, we will show the actual number of colors used.
- Final image must not be released before
- GIF Animation is allowed
- Max. showtime per entry is 30 seconds
- There will be a preselection, e.g. badly converted content will be disqualified
This compo is open to contributions of people who are not present at the party
- Submit your entry at the evoke party place. If you will not attend evoke send them to tom (at) drastic [dot] net until 16th of August 2013
- If you attend Evoke, you can upload your Release at the party intranet.
- You can use every tool you want. "no rules".
- All pictures will be shown with latest irfanview
- Please, hand in pictures with a flawless-compression like PNG to ensure highest quality!
- If you can submit steps of the creation process, they will be shown!
ANSI / ASCII
- Maximum size: 80 * 1000
- Will be shown with acid view 6.0 viewer in 80*25 and in vga-mode
- Acid view's built-in topaz font will be used for displaying amiga style asciis
- Ansimations will not be allowed
- You are allowed to submit entries that were already released in packs and collections, but only if these were released in 2013, and only if you state the fact in the submission notes. The information whether your entry was already released in a pack or whether you have drawn it exclusively for Evoke will be shown on the big screen.
- The ansi/ascii compo is open to contributions of people who are not present at the party. send your work to pandur (tom (at) drastic.net) or dipswitch (dipswitch (at) kaoz.org) until 16th of august.
- If there are enough entries, we will split the compo into pc ansi/ascii and amiga ascii.